Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Alone but not Lonely.

I went to Pyramid to today. Alone.
I watched the show I so want to watch, Brothers. Alone.
I was sitting on the row of chairs. Alone.
Hugging Chipster and holding Coke, munching and drinking while the show play. Alone.
I shopped around and search for way back. Alone.

BUT, I WASN’T FEELING LONELY, AT ALL.
I enjoyed my own company. Peace.

I met a few of my formal classmates, two of them was the pig and the duck. Muahaha.
One working in Baleno and another one working in Anime.tech.
Had lil talk with both of them.
The pig told me next time want to watch horror movie must call him along.
At last! I found a kaki to watch horror movie with. Whee~~
The pig also asked me to go out with them next time, he will be the driver. Hehe.
And, I’ll get some horror movie from him the next time I visit pyramid again. =)

I bought some earrings in Pyramid. 3 for RM10. ( Mommy sapu one from me, so now left 2 for me. )
A pink tube in The Gray, Taipan. RM5.90 only. ( Of all colours, I chose pink. Great. Now I regret, pink is just so not my colour. And, this is the first time I buy pink top. Aiks. Lucky thing it’s not spensive. )
A metallic dark brown nail polish for mommy. ( See, I’m a good good girl. =D )
Satisfied.


There's sales everywhere now.
I'm so gonna go there again next week.
TO SHOP!
Will be getting my pay sooon. *evil laugh*
Alright. First thing in the list will be a sports shoe!

****

I was so hungry till my hands were shivering when mommy was preparing dinner.
Mommy cooked macaroni in soup with eggs and vege. Chinese style. Hehe!
I ate 1 big big bowl then add some more. Hungry laaa
My lunch was only Chipsters and Coke.

After dinner, I told daddy and mommy about today.
Then, I told them that some of the old friends said that I’ve change a lot, after form 5.
Physically and mentally.
Mommy said normal only, not much changes.
Daddy pulak agreed with the friends, says I’ve change pretty lot.
What ya think?
Tell me, aite?

Just now, the little boy, Marcus, kena kau-kau from me.
But, after I scolded him, he become so quiet, like so kesian.
I looked at him. Rub his hair, sayang him.
He reminds me of Tung Eu, the cute little boy in Ladybird. My favourite boy of all!
And I definitely miss him so soo sooo much!!



*melts*


No comments: