skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 22, 2007
I blackout this afternoon during work.
And I still feel dizzy until now. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peek-a-boo
Crunchy Munchy Jumpy
-
MissWendee's Xanga
-
Jazs Low
-
miao~'s comic blog | Baka Neko Edition
-
precious thots
-
anna teoh
-
*fourfeetnine*
-
denise7denise's Xanga
-
Timothy Tiah - The Journal of Nuffnang's Co-Founder
-
dreamcreation's Xanga
-
quaintly.net
-
gRacE...
-
meimei_debbie's Xanga
-
人生的一幕
-
sweatlee.com
-
玄心天使守护区--~ - WRETCH
-
cerenna's Xanga Site
-
浴火凤凰 - WRETCH
-
Chee Wei's Photography
-
我們都有翅膀
-
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
The bunnies
agnes
c ian
celine
cerenna
chenghui
daniel
denise
fab
frankie
grace
gracie
guin guin
jasmine
jess
jyin
kelly
kokjoo
lynn
meimei
ming
nigel
peng
puiks
susan
susan
taipoh
Vince
vivi-an
WenDee
wendy
xiaochin
yang
zef
SING PPL!
View shoutbox
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Memories
►
2011
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(123)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(289)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(35)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(28)
▼
2007
(167)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(32)
Alone but not Lonely.
Of the very randomness.
Families.
Who am I when I was saying this?
I write this because...
Whack only.
Cheryl's turning 20th!!
The first ever in life.
I blackout this afternoon during work.And I still...
The Melody of Life.
Kimi Raikonen Rawks!!
Idiot who knows nuts!!
Friends are great!
I went to pray at Ampang today!
Resident Evil 3. wth!
They are all rubbish for me!!
Decision. I stay.
So the tiring.
Random babble.
Rainy thoughts.
Duit Raya.
Soyuz - FG rocket.
I'm hungry but am waiting.
Lost in thought
TTY.
A food for thought - The issue of organs donation.
Criticism and Praise.
It's 4.05am now
Lack of sleep lately...
Of lazinesss and ignorant.
Smiling Pasta and my love. =)
Remembering Him Today.
►
September
(30)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment