Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The first ever in life.

If you happen to passed by Bangsar this evening and saw a girl in tiny red jacket walking along the roadside, be no doubt. That was me! Lol.

I went for the briefing of the Monsoon Cup Regatta at Bangsar today.
The initial plan was to drive to Bangsar and search for the place, but due to time constrain, I change plan.
I drove to Taman Bahagia LRT station, was very lucky to get a parking there.
The plan now is to take LRT to Bangsar then only I’ll try to find the place.

So, there I reached Bangsar LRT station, the watch shows 2.55pm.
I thought of, you know, by looking around see where the hell is the NST building, so that I can find the Menara Mutiara Bangsar.
But no, I can’t see the building. So, I go to the taxi driver, take cab easier. Hehe.

The taxi driver seems to be very friendly, he thought I was just asking for direction.
He was about to direct me, when I asked whether he go there or not?
I hopped in to the cab without waiting for his answer. Desperate, you see. =p
Along the ‘journey’, he tells me laa actually that place very near, then got laa asked why nobody came and pick me up, asked me why am I here alone and so on.
The first time I take cab myself!
Am lucky to get a friendly taxi driver. Phew...

The agency is People Dynamics, at level 7, unit 8-7-5.
There was only a girl sitting at the waiting place when I stepped in to the agency.
The place was rather small but organize.
Miss Guna came and introduces herself, and then I was asked to fill in the particular form.

It was another waiting session before the rest start coming in.
Then, the early birds are directed to go to the meeting room.
The meeting room was kind of small to fit in all of us, but we still get to sit on those big big and black balck director chair. Haha.

Actually, the briefing, really nothing much but just as what they wrote on the white board.

Monsoon Cup Regatta
Date: 24/11/07 – 02/12/07
27/11/07 – 02/12/07
Venue: Terengganu
Pulau Duyung
Transportation: Flight
Lodging, meal is provided.
Salary: RM125/day

Basically, the guy conducted the briefing was reading the whole thing to us.
Add in some other information like what we’ll be doing and also asked whether we committed any serious crime before? O.o
Everyone laughs.

When we were asked to state our availability, everyone go for 24/11.
Money is the matter laa of course!
I think only Nigel goes for the 27/12, as his father's birthday fall on the 24/11.
Then, the briefing ends.
Yea, that’s all. Really a very brief briefing.

Alright, after briefing, now the problem is, where to take cab?
I don’t see any cab around.
So, without any hesitation, I started walking down the street. Whack only. Lol.
There, I follow the train along the roadside, hugging my big bag.
Crossing the road, every passerby look at me as I was walking alone along the roadside.
They must be thinking what the hell is this girl doing here?

Then, after around 15 minutes of walking, I reached the Bangsar LRT station.
Feel so relieve then.

********

On the way back from Taman Bahagia, I turn on to the radio.
Heard this news…
‘Uncle Lim passed away in SJMC this morning……’
Goosebumps pop out from every of my skin, for a long time.
I don’t know why I’ll have this weird feeling, though.
A little startle, a little sad?
Let’s see how will the son runs the Genting laa
Rest in peace, Uncle Lim.

No comments: