Monday, October 15, 2007

Decision. I stay.


Little Marcus was being very hyper, naughty, playful, talkative for today's class.
From the beginning until the end of the class, babbling non-stop.
I put on my angry face, then scared him a little by raising my voice, a little.
I managed to make him concentrate, for a little while, before he starts with his story, again.
Auntie Sharon asked me to be strict with him, or he'll climb over my head.
I wasn't too strict with him, though.
Just not my way of teaching.

Litte Marcus is a very smart boy.
He get every Malay word or sentence that I teach him, in a very short time.
Even during the Ejaan I gave him just now, he manage to translate every meaning of the words while writing.
Haha. He just can't seems to close his mouth for more than 5 minutes, which make me kind of headache at times.

I told him that I'll give him a strawberry sweet ( He wanted strawberry sweet ), if he behave himself.
Well... He really behave himself a little after I told him that.
So, at the end of the class, as what I've promised him, I gave him a strawberry sweet.
He was so happy when he got that sweet and show it to his mom straight after class.

Kids.
They are just sooo cute! =)

***********

After a day of pondering, whether to stay and work full time in Uno?
I decided, after dicussing with the parents...
I will continue working there, not as a full- timer but remain as a part-timer.
With this, my time won't be tie up, because I can apply leave anytime.
And also, from the past experience, I know well that the manager is always nicer to the part-timer than the full-timer.
So people, if you want to work in Uno, only work as part-timer, if not, you'll really REGRET!!
Haha. No la. Just kidding. That was just my own point of view, you can always give a try in it. =p

By the way, to most of you who read my blog post all these while ( I doubt is there any of you, because I din really tell anyone about this blog home of mine, well, not till yesterday, though. ), to any of you somehow discover this blog home, to you who are reading this,

I'm sure you'll somehow came across witht the advertisement box, which I place it on the right hand side and also the bottom of this blog home.
*Edit*
The following had been deleted due to Nigel's warning, I scare later kena la wei..
Thanks to Nigel! =)

The Money Crazaayy Needs Your Help!!
Thank You Very Muchiee!!~~ ^^


No comments: