Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm hungry but am waiting.

I reached uni like around 7.20am.
What I did was stay in the car for like 1 hour plus or so, took nap, reading book while listening to radio.
Then, when the sun starts appearing itself to the earth, I get out from the car.

I'm currently at uni's computer lab.
Yes, I know it's now holiday and that I don't have to come back here.
But, my sis who don't drive the car eventhough she got her license like 1 year plus ago, make me gotta wake up 5 something in the morning just to drop her to uni.

Well.. There was suppose to be lunch date with Cheryl. Now, she cancelled the date, cause she got something on last minute.
Hmmm.. Never mind. There's always next time though.

Am now, waiting for Alex to uni. Patiently..
Need to pass him the copy of CD that I burnt, the interview a month ago.

What Should I Do After This?

Where Should I Go?
.........
After what it may seems like an eternity of waiting and starving, the sis finally finished her class.
So, it’s time to feed my poor hungry stomach!
I so want to go this Pizzeria Bella Italia in SS2, am craving for Italian food lately.

A long long queue formed when I turn in to SS2, another dreadful waiting moment. Pfft..
The phone vibrates, call from Uno.
I picked up the call, then the manager’s greeted me with ‘hello Alice!’.
Alright, so she’s calling for help for tomorrow.
Well, since I’m not into anything, so why not?
Hang up the call.
A minute later, the phone vibrates again.
Ohh, sms from the Alex. ( Yes, you got it. He was rushing earlier and he forgotten about the meeting up. )
So, I have to go back to uni after lunch. But, it’s okay. Haven’t seen him for like a month or so, even though we are in the same uni.
It’s always assignments, exams, activities, and he’s in different course, and he the super busy man in uni.
Ohh, and he's the ex Student Rep, and he's my senior in UTAR. Lol.

I was very lucky to get a parking somewhere nearby to the restaurant.
The atmosphere was rather good, not those noisy chatty sounds like in Uno.
How’s the food taste?
Okay, after have a look on the menu. Give me a Hawaiian pizza set lunch, please.
It comes with soup, a regular pizza and drinks.
Well, the food was okay for that price…
But, the service was like… Unsatisfactory. For that particular lady waitresswho happened to serve us.
I asked for serviette, she heard it as service? *faint*
How you going to communicate with the customers laaa..
Heck! They charge me 10% of service charge.
Uno only charge 5% for service charge okay?

Then, back to uni to meet up with the Alex.
Passed the CD to him, then had lil chat about the holidays.
Last but not least, I reminded him about the photo taken during UTAR Idol, when I was helping him to promote the tattoo thingy, for the third time.
He’s a forgetful ‘old man’. Muahaha XD
Opps, sorry Alex. I don’t actually do that on purpose.
Just a reminder, I still haven’t got those photo, yet. Hmph!

Btw, people, this is him, Alex!

Since he's gonna graduate soon, which means I might won't be able to see him anymore.
Okay la.. 2 spaces given for your pics, Alex. =p


Hey! You're wearing my fav white white!

I wonder how you still be able to keep your hair so straight up?

No comments: