Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Of the very randomness.

The body was exhausted, the mind is so wide awake. Contradict.

The night was torturing.
Tossed and turn don’t seems to tired the mind.
The stubborn mind chose to stay awake at night.
I felt as though I’m back to the sleepless night during form 6.

I did a lot of thinking then.
I was thinking of the 7 pressies.
Someone asked me before about it.
What can I make for the next?
I never know I can be that creative.
I guess. When I really want to make something, I somehow have the idea.
I love D.I.Y. =)

I always do things terbalik’ly.
I enjoy doing laundries at night, or during rainy day.
Don’t ask me why, I just somehow love that feeling.
I like to do my objective exam papers from the last questions.
I started doing that for fun at first.
Then, a friend of mine told me, he can’t copy my answers cause the answers look confusing when I answer from behind.
Great! Nobody can copy my answers now!
I shall keep the tradition! Haha.
And now, I stay awake at night, loitering around the house like a zombie.
Then, when the sun rises from the east, only I’ll go to bed.

***

I realize I haven’t been spending the holiday, wisely.
My daily activities are no other than work, eat, surfing the net, sleep.
During my off day, I’ll just stay at home.

I have a few plans for the holiday, actually.
1) To continue with my Japanese study.
2) To do more outdoor sports, instead of staying indoor.
3) To practice some dancing.
4) To start planning for next year.

AND, I DO NOTHING, YET.

I’m like a little deer that lost in the wild and dark, fearing of what in front of me.
I need the light of the world to shine on the path.

I need the Polaris star to lead my way.

No comments: