Friday, October 12, 2007

Rainy thoughts.

Rain. Rain. Rain.
Hitting the roof and jumping playfully, forming the melody.
I love rainy day!

I was sitting at the dining table near the living room. Staring blankly on the book I’m reading.
Pondering and I wasn’t pondering. Confused.
I closed the book, just in time to hold another frustration formed.
I proceed to the TV set.

The thunder and the lightning are wild in action.
Oh, great! Now, I have nothing to do but to get back to the book I was reading, though I know I wasn’t in the mood to read.
It was 30 minutes later when I was sitting in front of the TV watching a concert.
Then, I slept.
The rain stops when I woke from the nap, finding myself feeling better.

The land was wet, the air was fresh, and the rain washed away the dullness of the greeneries. Everything looks so fresh and new after the rain.

I was out from the house, half an hour to stock up my contact lenses and saline. All together is RM 69.20. Another hole was burnt in the wallet. =/
Must really save up, even though I’m RM 100 richer for today. =) *Err, wait! Not exactly RM 100 richer, since I've spent them. Left RM 21.80 only. Sad.

Accident happened during work tonight.

I was being mandi ice lemon tea and lime juice. O.o
The whole incident occurred in between the fridge and cooler.
May was carrying a tray with 1 glass of ice lemon tea and 1 glass of lime juice, she came out from the bar.
Then, she ter’kick the ‘little divider’ which lie in between the fridge and cooler, she lost her balance, and so the tray…
I was nearby and was trying to get hold of the tray of drinks, but I failed.
The next minute, the tray of drinks pour right up on my arms, pants, shoes, customer’s back (kesian her), and lucky thing not on my shirt.

I know I was feeling warm, and the drinks were cooling, but, not this way that I wanted.
Well, this is not May’s fault laa. She was only here to help since Lucy and Mokthar are both on their Raya’s leave.
Then, the manager was unaware of what had happened.
Seeing her taking the bill from customer, walking towards us, as though nothing happen, until she steps on the wet floor.
Needless to say, she straight away orders us to clean the place, as she almost slipped earlier. Haha. But, she bomb at me too. =S

Ohh, btw, I’ll be working the 8 hours shift starting tomorrow.
Money is the main culprit!
I need money in order to satisfy my oh-so-the-long-things-to-get list. Lol.

No comments: