Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They are all rubbish for me!!


I was almost late for the work this evening.
And when I reached Taipan, the parking was full, so I double park my car.
Then, as I was about to rush in to punch the card, I saw this lady putting stuffs in her car.
So, I thought of running in first then only come to move my car later.
Who knows as I was about to run, this auntie asked "Please move your car now!"
Somemore show me her sombong and the-so-nerd face.
But, who cares?

Reluctantly, I apologize and run inside the restaurant to punch the card.
Only then, I ran out again to the car.
What the?
It took her long to reverse her car, then just now asked me to move my car for what?
Blardy idiot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, this Mr. R****** bring his bunch of friends to Uno this evening.
He's the most welcome yet unwelcome customer for all the Uno's staff.
Why?
Welcome him, because he's damn blardy rich and generous enough to give tips.
Unwelcome him, because he thought that as long as he's rich, he can do everything he wants in the restaurant.
Mind you, he and his gang of friends were being black listed by few of the restaurants.
They always go around to drink, bottles of bottles of Whiskey, red wine.
Then, after they are all drunk, they'll start acting like a piece of SHIT!

1) Want to smoke in non-smoking area, and when the waiter not giving him the ashtray, he'll start cursing.
2) Trying to throw chair at the waiter at Las Caresta.
3) One of his stupid friend kissed my ex-supervisor on her cheeks and hand after knocked down by alcohol, and he was trying to do that on me too! (Of course I run away laa, damn pervert! I should have pour some ice water o his horny face.)
4) The list goes on.

A waiter was placed just to serve his table for tonight.
Kesian Juadik, have to serve him and his bunch of idiot friends.
They spent for like RM600 on the restaurant, not including his bottles and bottles of Whiskey and red wine.
Sigh. Rich people.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to go back, when I realize this Mr. R's car was blocking my car. Damn it!
Make me turn and turn my sterling for what it seems like so long just to avoid my Little Kelisa from kissing his Big Pajero.
Can I just roll his car to the recycle centre? *pfft


No comments: