Sunday, October 14, 2007

So the tiring.

I cooked fried mee and omelette today.
Fried mee turn up to be tasteless, omelette surprising is so nice! Haha.
I put onion and chili tuna inside my omeltte. *yummy nyam =)’

I came back half an hour earlier from my work.
Had Mc’ds sundae as my supper while watching to Nana The Movie part 2 from cruchyroll.
The air-cond was on, the fan was blowing directly to me in high speed and I was eating ice cream.

Coldness tak terhingga.

I got the metronome from Juadik, I think I should really practice hard for this coming week.
I don’t want to screw my scale in the following week. =/

Tomorrow working morning’s shift and Marcus will be coming for tuition tomorrow’s night.
Hopefully I can take a cat nap in between, it was a tough day today itself.

……

I was thinking to go somewhere else to work, instead of staying at the same old place.
But, I don’t know where to go?
In the same time, I’m so used to job here. Sigh.
Decision. Am so so not good in it making decision.

Haih… I think I better go and practice first.

*Signing off*

No comments: