Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whack only.

I put every heaty food in my mouth today, when I have an ulser near my left throat, few at the tongue and gum.
I just can’t resist all those yummy tasty food, you see. Even though it was like oh-so-the-pain when I put all those food in my mouth.
Freshly toasted garlic and mix herd breads, fries, prawn and pepperoni with rich dip of chili sauce and Tabasco sauce. Ohh, I’m drooling again. =)”
I drank a cup of milk too! My all time favourite! Hehe.
This is what happened when the manager is not around.

On saja!
It’s partaayy time for everyone.!! Muahaha.
And also the time I can busybody in the bar, learn to make drinks and desserts.
I'm so extremely FULL now!!

Stomach loaded with all kinds of food, waiting to be digest.

~~~~~~~~~

There were this bunch of people from the so so so company came for lunch in Uno this afternoon.
Those people have good planning, though.
They wrote down all their orders and names on a piece of paper, and hand it to the supervisor when they came in to the restaurant.
Smart! Save time and energy for ordering, in the same time we won’t get mix up with their orders, cause got their names already ma.
What we did was just take the food and drinks to the table, and shout for their name. Lol.

Not long after that, came this Chinese man in his middle 40’s, I think.
He ordered lamb shank and ice lemon tea, I remembered.
I was walking passed the table, when I saw him smoking?!
Eh, hello Mr! This is not a smoking area! Can’t you read the sign while you were walking in?
Never mind about that. After he finish sucking his cigarette, he happily throw the left over on the floor, dirty the place. Like, what the heck?!
Uncivilized person!

At the end of the lunch session for them, that Chinese man turn up to be the one paying for the lunch, almost RM 700 for 12 of them. No wonder laa, everybody were so happy there, ordering desserts even though there were like super full from their meal.
Malaysian people… Tsk tsk…
As long as is not their money, they will just whack only.

No comments: