Sunday, October 21, 2007

Idiot who knows nuts!!

I remember I got something to say, but after trying to log in to blogspot for some time, I’m now totally forgotten about everything. Ish ish.

I really really find it very difficult to communicate with this new fella in Uno, Michael.
He’s worst than a donkey, cause even a donkey listen to its master.
This fella? No… He doesn’t listen at all! Everything that all the senior staff told him, never go into his brain!

Stupid idiot, ask him do this, he do that.
People talk A, he talk ABCDEFG. Crap so much and never can do things correctly.
Trouble maker he is one. Sissy and worst than a girl, ask him wash glasses, he make the whole place flood, sink is full with water, even the glass washer also can float on water. Wth!
Ask him take the tray with glasses, he says too heavy he cannot carry.
Hello?! Even Grace and I can carry, you got no balls is it?
Go around and disturb people, get whacking complain pain? Nevermind… But for him, special case. He whacked people, and he’s the one complain pain.
Fat ars who always think himself is good looking and fair, always stuck in toilet looking himself in mirror, ask colleagues whether he looks handsome or not?! And he only goes to girls’ toilet. Wtf!
Stop putting Oil of Olay Total Effects on your face! The different colour tone on your face make you look like shit! SK II or whatever cosmetic stuff which makes your face skin peeling, just stop putting cosmetic on your bloody sissy face laa… You memalukan the Uno’ians okay?

I can never find anyone who’s as annoying, thick face like you.
Don’t knock me with your fat body anymore, you bastard!
I hope you’ll get fire soon!
Uugghhh!!! You make me sounds like so evil now.
I dislike you to the FULLEST!

I’m really not in the mood today!
I never have my dinner just now, house got no food for me, I’m hungry and that idiot pissed me off!

Can anyone tell me?

When will he quit the job? Or when will he get fire?
Screw him laa....

No comments: