Saturday, October 6, 2007

Criticism and Praise.

My dad woke me up at 10 this morning.
Gosh, give me a break. I only slept for like around 5 hours and I’m working tonight.


‘Just wake up and hang all those clothes.”

Sigh. Got no choice but to drag myself all the way to the washroom and wash up a lil.

*Hang clothes with sis*

After that, just stuff some biscuits for breakfast and continue with my novel, If You Could See Me Now. Another book by Cecelia Ahern. =) [Ohh.. I’m done with PS, I Love You. Hehe]
Well, I find that the previous book attracts me more, but can’t judge it by now though. Just started with the chapters yesterday's night.

…..

I was reading China Press, came across with this news where a 16 years old secondary school girl lodged a police report upon being threatened by some stranger for her nude pics.
Initially, I thought those pics were taken secretly by that stranger la.

*Read the detail*
Okay, I was wrong.
She took those pics herself. Never mind about that, she actually got this habit of taking her own nude pics and will send it around to few of her close friends for them to see?
As I read further on the report, I feel like laughing my ass off.
The whole incident happened because she just changed her handphone not long ago and she’s not familiar with those functions in her newly bought handphone, hence, she ter’MMS at least 7 of her nude pics to the same stranger.
I was like… What the?
You ni dumbo ka or what? If not familiar with your handphone, why don't you go and read the damn manual or get familiar with it first before you start sending those nude pics around and get yourself into trouble.
Being threatened for your not so ‘hot’ body is such a…

Oops! *Zip mouth*
No… You hear nothing, I never say anything. *Looking at the far far side*
Teenagers nowadays, I tell you. Lack of attention. Tsk tsk.

I proceed to read on Nigel’s blog after the news.
Actually, I can’t recall myself ever talking to him in the class, more to like ‘hi’, ‘bye’, that kind of course mates.
But then, his blog is so informative, funny and interesting.
There is it, I’m now reading on ‘The Horror’, where he bumped into Si Ah Gua who happened to lives near his place. The story went on, and I was giggling while reading.

Dad walked by then he asked.

“Why are you laughing to yourself? Gila already ar?”
“No la, I’m reading on one of my course mates’ blog. He bumped into Si Ah Gua. Haha.”
“Oh, I thought you stare at the lappy’s screen and syok sendiri laughing there.”
“….. =.=”

Hello, dad! I’m not that crazy, yet, okay?
Just find that, Nigel’s blog is very interesting to read on.
*Thumbs up* ^^



No comments: