Friday, October 19, 2007

Friends are great!


I just got back from the yum cha session in Sri Melur.
Me, Agnes, Beng, Cheryl, Chan, Gracie, Hann, Hun, Huangshi, Kwee, Mun Mun. Friends.
We were so noisy, busy talking about our campus and uni life, since we hardly got time to catch up with each other.
Out of no where, I, Cheryl, Agnes, and Gracie started talking about Uno.
From the food and drinks till the prices and staff, then this is when Gracie and I started kutuk'ing about Micheal, the sissy fella in Uno.

Agnes and Cheryl were kind of lost couldn’t get what we are talking, they ended up shift place, left both of us busy kutuk'ing about him. Hehe. Girls' power.
Oh by the way, we see other like almost everyday, but we seldom talk while working.
Now got time, of course must kutuk him kau-kau.

Oh, guess who I saw earlier in Sri Melur?
Guess laa.. Try to give a guess laa..
What? You don’t know? Sure or not? Have you really tried guessing? Huh?
Okay laa, I tell you…
Is M. Nasir, the Malay singer a.k.a actor of Puteri Gunung Ledang.
You know what’s the interesting part?
Some fella who sells pirated VCD and DVD approached him, and he with his family were like choosing and asking that fella about those VCD and DVD.

I was being kind of mean. Haha.
Keep staring at him laa of course, see whether he’s buying or not? Lol.
I wonder if that fella is selling his movie or not? Muahaha XD
By the way, he didn’t buy in the end.
Why? Is it because I keep staring at him? Honestly, I don’t know… =p

Another update for my part time jobs, after the cashier in Uno and home tutor…
I got the job as the facilitator for the coming Monsoon Cup!! Thanks to Nigel, once again!
Accommodation, food, air ticket, all are borne by the job agency. Wow!
Besides, the pay is quite high.
Briefing will be on next Tuesday in Bangsar, am now waiting for Nigel to sms me the address later. Hehe.
Hopefully everything will turn up to be fun and good!

I’m back in the position as a lyrics composer!
I got a new song in my hand, so am currently listening to that song, trying to fill in the lyrics.
Hmmm… I think I got the idea to write.
So yea, see ya people!

No comments: