Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Smiling Pasta and my love. =)

After having trouble on playing the very calar DVD on my lappy(wondering how Ai Leng manage to watch those 2 sets of DVD til that level?), after all the trouble of ejecting the DVD for every approximately 8 minutes to wipe it with tissue, after all the time waiting for the 2 hours plus for youtube to load on just a 10 minutes show, at last, I finished watching the Smiling Pasta by Nicholas Teo and Cyndi Wang. Phew..

It is the sweetest drama that I've ever watched. *melts*

Everyone who knows me would have know that me definately is a extremely big fan of Nic. Extremely big!
Just can't seem to take my eyes of him whenever I see him (In TV or newspapers or magazine, or when I hear him in radio. That's only once during the autograft session I saw him in person, and I was hoping that the time will just froze there, for me to, you know? Just to stare at his charming smiley eyes, do make my day.)

This show makes me love him even more, and I just can't stop imagining him as my the other half. Muahaha =D
He acted as a super star in that show, which is so like him.
Soft and gentle, his charming cutie smiley eyes, the way he act cool in front of his girlfriend, Cyndi in the show, the way he care about her, the way he being so protective and will always appear in time to save the girlfriend from dangers. Basically, everything he did, whether in show, or in real life, I just love him so so much! He's simply just so so cute laaa.. Once again..

*Melts*


I was telling sis that how I wanted to have a boyfriend like him, how I will do everything just for him, how i'm going to love him, how I will always be there for him, how I wish my boy will be like him as in will not spoil me that much, how I wish my boy will be as protective as him, how I wish my boy will secure me like how he did, how I wish....


Yea yea.. That was just me imagining stuff again.
But, came to think about it.
No harm of me imagining all these right?
It could be happen to me one day, who knows?


Believe... And there's miracle!


By that time, I'll be the happiest lady in this whole entire world.
Drunken in the love river. That's just so so great to think about it.


No.. I wasn't lacking of love.
I am just waiting for my Prince Charming to come to me, and love me as much as I love him.
I want to cook pasta for him.

I'm gonna make him feel fortunate to have me as his other half and make him as a happiest man in the whole entire universe! Lol.
I will, I have faith in myself that I can. Whee~


Love really drive one's world around isn't it?


I always wanted this pretty piece of hers.


Did anyone tell you guys and girls that I'm a very professional day-dreamer? Ekeke =p

^Logging off^

No comments: