Friday, October 5, 2007

Lack of sleep lately...

Okay, I had very little sleep today compare to the previous days.

It was around 4.30 in the morning when I last look at the time, I couldn’t sleep. Grrrr…
I tossed and turned for the hundreds of million times, my brain don’t seem to want to have a break after the one whole day of staring at the lappy.
I was exhausted and tired, and I really need to sleep.

Somehow, I felt asleep after that.

I’ve been dreaming in my sleep for the past few nights.
Each night, my dreams are obscure images of the same few person, they are those who stand an important position in my life.
And each day, I woke up with questions in my mind.
I’m dreaming of them every night and it makes me miss them even more.
I feel like hugging all of them.


I move a lot for today, feeling the need to exercise in order to stay healthy.
Btw, did I mention?
It was because I was working at night. Muahaha XD
I’ve got no choice but to run around for bills.
……

Gracie’s back to her position tonight!!
And, I’ve warn her to be aware of the new guy.
Bingo!
I receive complain from her when I saw her online just now. Haha.
She can’t stand that fella, well, almost the whole restaurant’s staff can’t stand his attitude.
Even Deb complains about him, guess he’s been really acting like a jerk huh? *rolling my eyes*

Alright, don’t want to talk about him, wasting my time, and make my blood pressure increase. Uugghh!

Ohh, I tried the promo dessert - chocolate mousse cake just now.
I tell you, once I place the piece of cake in mouth, the burning sensation of the liquor is so… I-don’t-like-it.
It makes me feel sick, instead. Nevertheless, the chocolate taste good. Hehe.



No comments: