Monday, October 1, 2007

Remembering Him Today.

I thought of bertaubat and so I went practicing my guitar.
Non stop for an hour plus or so, and now, 5 of my left hand fingers are all red and swell, pounding and aching. =/
I just don’t seem to press those chords correctly, out of tune. Sigh.
I should have practice more often instead of online and watch TV that often.

Auntie Sharon wants me to give tuition to his son, who will be going standard 1 next year.
I dropped by Big Bookshop to check out Bahasa Malaysia exercise books for that lil boy just before I head to my guitar class.
Came out from the bookshop, time seems too early for me to be there.
And so, I went to 99 Speedmart to get myself a bar of VAN HOUTEN chocolate with roasted almond in it.

RM 5.85, it is so much cheaper here. Hehe.
Then, I went to Guardian as well, to check out some facial stuff.

Off to guitar class.

Faisal was smoking his cigarette downstairs when I reached.
He asked me to go up first, but he himself followed at the back just when I step on the stairs.
The door was locked and Mark wasn’t at the counter.
I stare at him then he pressed the door bell.
One time, nobody came out.
Second time, third time, fourth…. Then, this electric guitar teacher came out to unlock the door for us, and both the teacher went talking when I went to the room and start tuning the guitar.

Faisal wants me do the scale thingy, I look at him shaking my head.
So sorry, I was so concentrate practice on the confusing chords changing and totally forgotten about the scale thingy. Darn.
He gave me an endurance test just now, which make me, went confuse and mix up everything, end up staring at him because I lost track with the tempo.
Look like, I really got to practice hard this week. Hmmm…

I’m feeling extremely sleepy after the dinner.
I put the headset around my neck and then I went to catch on my nap, on the table.
It was awhile when I woke up from the nap, I heard a song.
You’re not alone by Shayne Ward. Interesting… Of all time, I hear this song when I’m sleeping?

Then, I have this itchy feeling on both my foot.
Never really care about it, what I did was just keep scratching them until I can’t stand the itchiness and take a look on both my feet.
Place I scratched swell and so red as though it was burnt by fire.

Oh, noo…
Rashes are ‘back in action’!! Argh!
It’s been long that I get rashes, and I really really hate getting it.
It makes me feel so uncomfortable and keep scratching like a monkey. =(
Guess.. Staying up late every night does make my body defense become weaker, which lead to the rashes.

*Remembering him*
He won’t let me scratch when I get rashes. He will always rub and blow my hand gently until I stop complaining.

Fingers are still pounding and aching, but my feet are not so itchy cause I control myself from scratching.

I JUST MISS HIM SO MUCH!

No comments: