Sunday, September 30, 2007

Me feeling content.

Days were spent meaninglessly ever since the long break started.
Waking up at almost 12pm, online, lunch, online, dinner, TV, online, sleep at almost 4 am every morning.

But, today were a lil different.
Spent the whole afternoon reading book, doing house chores like doing laundries, hang clothes.

The book I’m currently reading is PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.
It is a bitter-sweet story recommended by Jo dear, and of course I got the book from her. Thanks her! This book is really nice, and make me don’t want to stop reading it.
At least, I’m reading some book. Close enough with my initial holiday’s plan. Hehe. =p
Well, I do really enjoy reading after all.

Mom went out today, so I have to settle my own dinner.
Basically, just have dig out some food from the fridge and heat them up using the microwave oven.
There’s fish, tofu, sea cucumber, and then, I saw this!
My favorite, sambal petai!!!!
Yea yea, I know some of you are showing the face and thinking ‘yuck’, smelly.
But then, those fat, greenie thingy just look soooo tempting, you know?
They just taste so so yummy, seriously.
You guys out there should try petai one day. Lol.

Then, something welcome I back from work tonight.
It’s the moon cake! (Yea, I know Moon Cake festival was 5days, but who cares? I love moon cake. =)’’’
Super white lotus and Violet temptation from Tong Kee.
I’m the big fan of their moon cake.
They do really make yummy moon cake. =)

I feel so content today. (",)

No comments: