Monday, September 24, 2007

Say Goodbye To Year 1 Sem 1.


I'm currently multi-tasking.
Typing quotation for dad, but he's now the phone now, so here I am. Hehe.
Feeling extremely sleepy.
Have not take my nap nap ye... Oh wait, I did. For like 15 minutes before I went to guitar class. Yet, it is not enough. Hmmm..

Finals officially over!! *yay yay!
3 months long break here we have, quite long eh..

Pengajian Malaysia was the last paper.
Everyone was so not in the mood to study, unlike the previous papers, where they struggle til the very last minute.
I went in to the hall, sit down, open the paper.
(Take note : I went in with my Form Six half plus six knowledge)
As expected, I know nuts about the questions asking, crack my brain out of it with those crappy theories and histories and facts? =S

The exam supposed to ends at 11.30am, but, I came out at 10.30am.
Self declare merdeka! =p

This is what we did while waiting for the rest to came out from the exam hall.


Our very first pic! Jyin.
Peace. *v
Sweetie Sze Yen.
4 guys and 5 gals. ^^
Wrong mode la.. Lulu
The symbol of box? What's that?
Shy shy Kar Lim.
Left.
Front.
Right.
Having fun with the camera.

No comments: