Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Broadcasting 1 is..


Today is BROADCASTING 1.
It wasn't that difficult actualy, but...
I should have take SPINNING GASING instead of THE 3C's. =/
I'm so dumb enough to this. Ish ish.

After exam, went to Bangsar to to have lunch.
11 of us, went to some mamak, don't know what's the name though. Hehe.
Mohan and few of them meet Craig Fong over there.
They ask for his autograph, took pic with him. He even gave them his name card! With contact number and email. So nice~
I had nasi goreng. Huhu^^

After lunch, me, Gracie, Jyin went to One-U.
There's a mooncake promotion there.
Mooncake festival is around the corner. *Yay yay!!
I want to eat mooncake and light candles and bring tanglung go walk walk!
Samantha having BBQ at home on Tuesday.
Oh yes!!
Partay time!

Tomorrow's going UM for the tanglung festival. Will be meeting up with Cheryl. =)
Got DJ's talk too.
Can't wait for that.
Lalalala.

HAPPY 20th TO ANNA!!!
I LOVE YOU~ =)

No comments: