Thursday, September 27, 2007

My girlfriends.

Had lunch with Jo, Kim, Lynn, Sylvia at Subang Parade’s Pizza Hut in the afternoon. All of them will be going back to their uni after the break. Singapore, Germany, UK. They are all around the world.

It just feel so nice to have them around me, they brighten up my day. We talk about everything, about everyone. I became chubbier, Kim notice that. Yes, this is so so true! Most of my friends notice that too. Choc effects, I told them.

After lunch, Lynn going back with her boy boy. Kim going for badminton with her family, so she lefts with Sylvia. Me and Jo at first want to go Taipan’s Mc’d to have some chat, but end up we think that might as well we stay in Parade, easier.

So I tell her about everything, what happen recently, and all about yesterday.
I can’t help but to lead down tears in the middle of the conversation. Too many things happened, it just fell so warm having her to listen to me and always be there for me. Thanks Jo for being my company for this whole afternoon. I appreciate it, a lot a lot.


I will surely miss you girls always!

Jo dear.

No comments: