Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Love Mooncake Festival!


It was raining out there.
What a day, Mooncake Festival ends with rainnie.

By the way, just came back from the BBQ session at Samantha's house.
Had lots fun with them.
3 months break, am so gonna miss them lots!


Fab says he can't see, so this pic went off a lil.
Grace, Jyin, Alice.

Everyone were busy talking.
Suddenly only this Jason appear from behind.
Kevin.

More pics to come after I got it from Fab, Jason, Kel.
We went walk walk with our tanglung, singing Mooncake Festival's song (the melody of Happy Birthday song, just change the lyrics a lil). Got few version somemore, 20 plus of us walking around the residential area, across the road to the field. Walk passed some mamak, everyone were looking at us. Haha.
Supposed to go to USJ11 to meet up with another gang of celebration.
But, too bad when I reached there, start raining pulak. Sigh.
Then, I was dumb enough to never put my gear to 'P', which make me can't start my car engine. =/
I came back without meeting up with them.
They want to go yum cha, I have to go back dy, sooo, never mind lo.. There's always next time.
Happy Mooncake Festival!!!

No comments: