Saturday, September 22, 2007

Piggy Day.


Today have been a piggy day for me.

I slept at 3 something in the morning, and woke up at 10 something.
Thought of revising Pengajian Malaysia after breakfast.
The tv set was very near to me, I end up watching Tom and Jerry. Hehe! (So long never watch already, missing those time when I was young.)
After tv, I don't know how? But somehow, I felt asleep.
From about 11.30am til 1pm. When siblings were making noise there, only I woke up. Haha.

I had fried chicken for lunch from ss14. *nyam nyam =)''
After lunch, at last start with revision.
At the same time, my eyes getting smaller and smaller and I felt asleep, again, on the table. =/
Another half an hour gone...
Then, have to get ready for work.

Guess who I saw in Pizza Uno?
I was doing my work, then customers came in, I say "Hi.. Goood....".
I look at the customer who I was greeting, very familiar, what's her name a?
She smile to me, she can recognise me as a formal Seafield'ian, I guess.
Ohh! By the way, she's Pn. Chong.
Pai seh. It took me a while to recall her. =p

The manager went back very early tonight, before 9.30pm.
After she left, everyone starts partaay. =)
Jideh belanja me kuih lapis.
Mokthar belanja one-one and roti jalar.
Zarni belanja me milk.
Jem belanja me 3 pieces of garlic bread.
Huhu. ^^ Full full. Dinner settled.


Life can be really simple as how you want it to be.

Enjoy and have fun!


No comments: