Friday, September 7, 2007

I miss playing badminton!!

I think.. I online too much.
And so, I bet with sis that I won't online for one day, which means yesterday. If I online means I have to pay her RM100.
So susah to wait for it til 12am, now I'm here. =.= "

Lights of hope coming from out there.

Smally eyes. Smilez~ =)

Keep going.


Lack of fingering exercise lately.



Yesterday sleep until 12.30pm only I woke up, mommy was screaming there. Huhu. ^^ pai seh..
4 more days to finals, and 17 more days to end, then come with the 3 months loong loooooong break. What should I do by then?

But then, am going for badminton later. Weeee~
It's been ages since I last play, missed it!
The coach not here... Nobody train me. =/ Sure karat.

Working later at night. Don't think so got time to study, there goes 1 day of the study week.
Arrrrrr!!! Lousy time management I have there.

Alright, time to go kau kau ju.

ZzzZzzZzz~

No comments: