Sunday, September 2, 2007

Just for HIM.

It was already 11 something in the morning when I saw the messsage.

I was asked to collect the scrap book from his house.
I went during the evening, before I went to work.
Had conversation with the auntie.
Updating my uni's life and also his uni's life? Haha.

Say goodbye to the anutie and went in to the little cutie kelisa.
I open up the scrap book and start reading.

What come to the eyes was....

Alice's Life.....

With my butterfly logo, and also with all the memories we've been through together drew out on the very page.
Can't help but I've broke the promise as I cried while reading the pages.
Tears of touched~

As I was flipping through the pages, more and more words came across my eyes.
The sketching of pics of mine, with my signature on it.
I couldn't ask for more.
Thanks for everything!



No comments: