Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How to write a

RECOMMENDATION LETTER?!

Have to send the draft to Ms. Mai like before tomorrow's evening. =/
I have no idea what should I write in the letter la...
Anyone can teach me what to write?

**********************************
***************************
*********************
***************
**********
*****
*

Earlier, I went to the farewell dinner for Khai Yang.
He will be leaving to UK for tomorrow. Another friend fly away. =/
We makan in SS15. Ate crabies.. Haha.
Guess what?
I sapu most of the crabbies.
Talking about our recent life and back to the past, about all the stupid things we did during high school time.
It's been half a year since we last gather, and will be meeting up in another 6 months time when Khai Yang back for holiday.
Next destination : Telok Gong!!
Khai Yang will be the one pay for the dinner by then. Lol.
After dinner, we went walk walk in Subang Parade, to teman Loo Peng shop for clothes in the same time.
We went for TOYS "R" US, stayed inside and played with dolls like some small kids. Haha. Then, we left there only when people closing shop.
I had Mc'Ds sundae choco on the way back. *Whee~ =)

I feel extremely sleepy now, but too full to sleep.
Need to wait for my stomach to finish digesting all the food first.

I'm still struggling with the letter. Argh!


-1.30am-

I finish typing the letter already!! *Yay yay!
Just have to hand it to Ms Mai, wait for her to check through.
Then, send it to ASTRO,wait for their reply. Huhu ^^
Hopefully, I can get in la..



No comments: