Sunday, September 9, 2007

Alice, the Kecil @ Chickeedee.

"Kecil!!! Got parking for your car!"
"Kecil!!! Bil for table bla bla bla please.."
"Kecil!!! Tumpang lalu.."
"Hey chickedee! How are you?"

It's been one month plus they, everyone in Pizza Uno call me kecil, chickeedee.
Now, I'm so used to them calling me this way. Hehe.

One day, I was talking with Mokthar, the supervisor.
"Eh Kecil, your weight got more than 40kg?"
"Nope, about 38kg la."
"What?! less than 40kg?! Fuyoh! You memang kecil aa.. How about your waist?"
"Hmmm.. 23 I think."
Then, he went to tell others pulak. =.="
What so kecoh about me underweight? I wonder.

Then, today when I punch card time, he came and pull my pants up, trying to lift me up.
Gave me a shock, I thought what happen? Ish.

Samantha, the new waitress told me that,
"Wow.. You can talk on the phone with customer while cashing out the bills. That impressed me the most!"
Well, for me, I guess, Practise makes perfect.
Working as a cashier in Pizza Uno need to be very fast, that's one thing I lack in myself when I started working.
Always get scolding by the manager for doing things too slow. =/
But now, all those part I've gone through, and now I'm way faster compare to those time.

Today is last day of working for Yang, the stupid boy. Bwek. =p
He asked me for a kiss when I left jut now.
Yea. I told him "A kiss on your cheek I will.. Not give. But, a KICK on your butt I will. You want?"
Haha. Stupid boy who always disturb me. All the best to you!
I'll surely miss you. I mean miss you as in you being my helper, ngeh ngeh. =p

No comments: