Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stupid customer.


After don't know how many times I click on the F5 button, since yesterday's night until just now, only I get to open the page. Wondering what's going on? Hmmm...

*At night*

I want to complain about the customer, Audrey!
Stupid idiot you!
Don't think that you have some blardy money with you, then you talk like some shit!
Dah la talk so soft until I couldn't hear you, then suddenly raised your voice for what?
Didn't I told you that your food will be deliver to you in 45 minutes to an hour time, you deaf or what?
Called and simply scolded me.
Hello! The time was only passed 40 minutes, don't sounds as though you waited for like an hour plus or so, I did jot down the time you called okay?
You think the restaurant is open only for you ka?
Complaint to the manager that I was being rude, blardy hell.
You're the one who don't bother listen to my explaination in the first place.

Spoiled my mood only.

No comments: