Sunday, September 16, 2007

Endless chain.

I guess.. There's a lot a lot of things I want to know, but I just couldn't get the answers?

I want to know:
How can one tell someone that they love them so much, and say that they love them no more the next day?
How can one pretending to be nice to someone, and back-stab them when they turn over?
How can one get attracted by someone, and pretend like there's nothing when they are with them?
How can one not loyal to the someone they love?
How can one hurt the someone they love?

Why is one telling someone that they love them, when they are just pretending?
Why is one break out with someone, and act as though it's all someones fault?
Why is one so childish, and so stupid things just to get people's attention?
Why is one doing nothing, but get credits at the end of the day?
Why is one choose to lie, and never tell the truth?

There's too many unsolved questions in this world.
Too much of what, who, whose, why, when, which, where, how.
I have a lot of question marks in my mind.
I'm always wondering stuffs, which lead to the insomnia.
There's never be a day that I stop wondering, stop thinking, stop cracking my brainie for answers.
It's all an endless chain.

Another sleepless night to go~

No comments: