Monday, September 3, 2007

A promise to myself.


I woke up at 12pm today, after months of lacking of sleep.

Study week officially start from today, or should I say? It actually started on last friday.
I've been working on the Japanese language for this few days.
Enjoyed it alot alot as I'm learning new stuffs with every exercise I do. Hehe. =)

But, but, but... Sensei told us that the final will be very difficult. =/

Difficult ~> Fail???

No way!!!
Will not let myself fail in any of the exam. Not anymore!

I want to be like sensei, get scholarship and go Japan!!!! Huhu ^^
Will work hard to achieve the dream!! (Eee yerrr, can't believe I say this, so kolot.. haha.)
This is a promise to myself!
Will prove to everyone that I'll make it!!

Alright, time to get back to the books.
Tata~

No comments: