Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Take me to you, God.

Today is just so not my day. Things are totally going hairwire.
It pissed me off to the max! I feel like cursing like there's nobody's business.
What is so wrong now?

It wasn't my fault! Not at all!
Why am I always the one to be blame when things happen?
Just because he's younger and he get to escape from all those shit he did?
WTF! Screw it man!

What's going on with the blardy snail connection?!
Stupid! Make us pay for this dumb connection, damn slow like... Forget it!
Can't do anything at all! My lappy is so lag now.. Grrrr..

It is so noisy at this place.
I just feel like having a break out of here, to run away from all the annoyance and look for the freedom out there.
I just can't bare it anymore!

I know.. If he's reading this post, he will be worry about whether am I doing okay?
I'm obviously not, I was whack by them.
I'm shivering, now. My hand was shacking, cramp.
My heart is aching. Am very disappointed.

Me not being understanding?

What's the point of me working part time for?
Save and avoiding going out?
Huh?

Why?
Why is this happening to me?

Can someone tell me why?

Sob sob sob ='(
My heart is dead.
I'm not longer belong to this place. No longer.
Take me to you, God.
I'm dead, today.

26th September 2007.

No comments: