Sunday, September 23, 2007

Turning Point.

I've never thought of getting anything,
From you, the person I've put my trust on,
You turn your back to me,
You ruined the only good thing in my life.

I'm sick with your pretending face,
You make me feel so miserable,
With everything you done,
I lost trust on you.

I see an U-turn in front,
I made a turn,
And it turn up to be,
A turning point, of my life.


I always thought that, I can forget about what you've done to me.
But, I was wrong. I just couldn't find a way to forget all these 'dirty footprint' that you left in my memories.
In a way back, I've put on a pretending face too when facing you.
I hate this!
This is so not me! Sooo not the Alice!
Anyway, I should thank you too.
I've become more mature, because of you.
I've got a bunch of dear friends who stand by me, because of you.
I've got him who care about me more than you do!
It is all because of you that, I'm now happy with what I have.

I'm proud of myself, at least I do treasure my friendship with every of my friends, and love them than betray them!

I really really love this!

Chocolates brighthen my day! =)

I am who I am!
Stay if you love me!
Leave if you hate me!

No comments: