Thursday, October 4, 2007

Of lazinesss and ignorant.

First of all, I feel so like a fatty bomb bomb this week.

Weighting myself on the weighting machine, okay, the numbers increase, once again.
Never mind about that, it was the chocolate’s effect, I know.
But the thing is, I feel so lazy to even move my own bum.
Mind you, I can just stuck my bum on the place where I am for the whole day if I wasn’t ask to move.
A case in point, earlier I was charging my mobile in the living room, then I left it there la of course. After don’t know for how long, dad asked me to take it. I asked him to just leave it on the table, because I was to lazy to even walk ( It was only 5 steps of walk from the place I was sitting to that table.) Swt =.=”

Guess what?!
I found out that climbing the staircases of my house have become the ‘Mission Impossible’ lately.
Hey, don’t look at me like that! I know it sounds a lil over exaggerate, but it is the truth that I found out okay?
I feel it is like a difficult task to lift my legs when climbing the stairs, and I actually feel tired after climbing. It was like only about 20 steps.
Oh my, I’m so not in the healthy state, I guess.

…………

I was randomly browsing at some of my classmates’ blog and also their friends’ blog.
Then, I realize myself have been so ignorant about the world out there, whether from the politics, the current issue, the crimes, almost about everything, I know nuts about what’s going on out there.
I was actually feel kind of ashamed with my own self for being such ignorant and was so unaware of them, you know?
I’m currently a mass comm student.
But, God knows how long was it since the last time I came across to the medium called the press?

And so, I have this thought of making full use of the streamyx by reading online news.
Well, as usual, streamyx will let me go on some trouble before I successfully log in to the website.
Okay, so here I am, The Star.
Let’s see, what sort of interesting news happened today? (Oh, I mean, yesterday.)

I click on the ‘Most Viewed’ session, read on, and then after one or two articles, start trying my very best to battle with my almost close eyelids out of boredom.
*Yawnnn =O

I think, by now, I’ll just hop back to the book I was reading, PS, I Love You.
That is far way interesting than the news I was reading.
Yes, I know. I shouldn’t have this kind of thought.
But, err, next time maybe?
Next time, when I finish my reading, then I’ll find some time to keep myself update with the world out there. Lol.

No comments: