Saturday, October 27, 2007

Who am I when I was saying this?


My dinner was just 2 bun I got from Patisfrance, potato chicken bun and turkey ham bun. This 2 little round bun cost me RM 3.40. Sigh. Things are getting more expensive nowadays laa… I wonder, whether the management will increase my pay or not? Haha.

Btw, even now when I’m typing this, I’m still munching the bread.
My favourite butter and peanut butter bread.
And, earlier at work, I had 2 garlic breads.
I’m a bun freak! =p

The manager today arranged wrongly for the break time schedule.
Torture me and Sai only.
2 service staff, then me as cashier and Sai as the pizzaman.
Now, who’s the bar tender?
The manager, the assistant manager, the supervisor all went for break.
No choice, me and Sai take turn be bar tender, while Juadik and that Michael serve customers outside. Damn busy.
I ended up was late for half an hour for my break due to no cashier on duty. =.=”

Saturday's night was as busy as ever in Uno.
Somehow, my paip choose to bocor at this time.
I was first sneezing non stop, then watery eyes and paip bocor. Uugghh!
So irritating.
My throat was itchy, and I have to greet the customers when they enter the restaurant.
Help me~

```````````
Insomnia caught on me yesternight.
I don’t know what I was thinking in the middle of the night, or more like I don’t know what I want?
I don’t know.
Things which seem most unlikely to happen, is happening, right in front, my eyes.
I was speechless then.
I dislike this kind of feeling.
Thinking nothing but junk and rubbish, nonsense or you call that. Whatever.
I found myself blaming on God.
I know I shouldn’t, but I did that.
Who am I?

I am not the usual self today.

Stop thinking and go to sleep!

No comments: