Monday, October 22, 2007

The Melody of Life.

It's raining cats and dogs out there.
I'm suppose to go to bed.
But, now, I'm still here.
Listening to the raindrops, hitting the roof.
The Melody of Life.

I ponder alot about life.
I don't know why?
Somehow, I just seem to be pondering alot, lately.
And, I enjoy pondering, at times.
And, I dislike myself ponder that much, at times.

I want to be really happy, but I always let the same old reason knock me down.
I want to be one of the best, but laziness is one the obstacles that I can't seem to get rid of.

Sigh.
The mood swing, again.


I must sleep now!

Btw, here is my newly compose lyrics.
Tell me, if you understand what's the whole story about.



秋恋

为何不放手
为何还再优柔
为何还守候
那已逝的爱不会再有
回头

依然还会想起
那年邂逅秋季
枯秋叶片片掉落布满地
夕阳西下之际
我们紧握着彼此
秋风见证爱甜蜜

是否错的时间遇见错的对象
陷入这爱情的漩涡我并不想

不要再回首
要向过去挥手
无需再坚守

当心动不再 心痛主宰

为何不放手
为何还再优柔
为何还守候
那已逝的爱不会再有
回头

Nights, people!

No comments: