Thursday, October 11, 2007

Duit Raya.


I'm getting duit Raya!
RM 100. *yay yay!
From Pizza Uno USJ.

According to everyone, this is the first time the company distribute duit Raya to the staff.
Suddenly only the company so generous, wonder why ar?
But, don't care laa...
As long as I get the money, I happy already. Eheh =p

I'm thinking to work full time starting next month, to get more and more money!
To reload my wordrobe! It's been long time since I shop, and I missed the previous Mega Sales! Ish ish.
The coming one, I'll definately go for it!
Yet, I'm so poor.

I'm currently doing 2 part times.
A cashier in Pizza Uno and a home tutor. ^^
Being a home tutor really can make big bucks!
So far, I only got Marcus, auntie Sharon's son.
Hmmm.. Maybe I should start advertising, to attract more students. Lol.

*******

I wonder..
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS STUPID FRIENDSTER'S PERSONALISE URL THINGY?
Keep popping up, annoying laa....






No comments: