Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm not a rapist!


Haha. The tittle is just for fun.
No worries, people.

First thing now is to say SORRY to Jazs for not being able to go out for drink with her this afternoon.
Pretty sad case of me, nowadays I’m like so occupy with works.


Friends ask me out, is either I won’t be able to go, or I ask them to postpone. Sigh.
To apply leave itself is a task for me. I have to crack my brain to think of excuses to tell the manager.
What worst now is…
I need to apply 7 to 10 days leave for the Monsoon Cup’s job.
2 weeks after that, I need to apply another 3 days leave for the Malacca trip.
Then, I was thinking of going back hometown for few days to keep the grandparents company.
Another plan, travel around with backpack only to Penang, but not sure.
Then, the trip to Johor some more, also not sure.
So many trips in one month.
I so feel like going around, but hard to say as now, everyone’s holiday fall on different time. ><> Zarni the bar tender, not sure whether I can, though. Lol.
I’m like hungry also I eat, not hungry also I eat, as long as there’s food or anything that can be eat in front of me, I’ll stuff them in my mouth.
Bad habit

I'm now thinking what sports shoes to get?
Nike? Reebok? Adidas? Puma?
Which one?
I want to get Reebok, but heard from Grace that Reebok spoil easily.
For me, I think Nike spoil easily.
Adidas pulak the design I don't really like it.

I saw a pair of Puma running shoes in Studio R yesterday, and I'm so in love with that pair of shoes!

But, the price was killing me!
RM 340++.
I'm like so dam sad already laa..

******

Lol. This Yang is so funny!
We are talking about some mother-son bonding. Yea rite! With a lil horny in it. Darn.
He tell me something guys' 'little bro' and he taught me how to rape a guy? Heck!

The 'liveband' in my stomach is happily perfoming, again.
Yes! I feel hungry now!

No comments: