Saturday, November 10, 2007

That song.

OMG Alice! Samantha turned her head over me while cutting lemon.
It's that song playing through her strawberry red ipod suffle.
She feel sad whenever she hear that song.
It reminds her about her ex.
For me,
That song reminds me of the special someone.

Tonight,
I replay and replay, the same song.

I still remember the date. Clearly.

The first time I was told about this song.
Everything that we did on that very day.
I've never know I can calm that lost minded.

The hug secure me lots til I don't want to let go.
We were holding tight for a moment.
We weren't alone with each other's company.
A moment to remember.

I never stray away.
Not even once.

I felt loneliness in you,
no worries,
and it's worth doing anything ,
just to see that warm smile again.
I will.

No comments: