Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another briefing.

I turned in to the parking in Taman Bahagia LRT station.
The uncle who take care of the parking place lead me to a very narrow space.
I ran up to the station when I heard a very muffled announcement, didn’t quite pay attention to it though.
I went to the toilet, and I paced to the escalator.
The train reached, and I jump inside.
The door never close after some time, and then the announcement said that there’s some technical problem with the system, therefore it will move slower and will be late than usual.
The door closed 10 minutes later, I think.

I was walking along the roadside, walking towards to the NST building.
It was 1.30 p.m. when I reached the agency.
I was super early!
I wasn’t sure what time I should be here, so I decided to go there earlier.
Then, I was told that for my part, it will be at 3 p.m.
And so, I waited for another one and a half hour.

-One and a half hour later-

Me and few of the girls were in the meeting room, with Mr. Gopi.
We were brief on the part we will be covering when we’re in Terengganu.
We will be doing team leading, where each of us will be giving a team of sailor from 1 of the 12 teams from the 12 countries and we should make sure their daily schedule, get everything they need for sailing, arrange transportation, in short, take care of them like babies.
Ohhh, we might have to go airport to welcome them and take them to the hotel.
And, we will be appear in the Astro! Huhu. ^^
Other than that, the girls will have more freedom than the guys. =p
Each of us will be given handphone with sim card, a BMW 5 series and we don’t have to stand under hot sun like the guys. Lol. Kesian.
But, we might not taking plane to Terengganu, due to some issue between Air Asia and the company. =/
Hopefully they can solve it out, or not my bum will be soo flat when I reach Terengganu.
We will sign the contract either next week or the following week. Hmmm…

Another 10 minutes walk to Bangsar LRT station, I’m getting used to it. =)
However, I took the wrong train on the way back. O.o
Only realize 2 stops later.
I jumped out from the train and rush to the opposite. Haha.

I reached home safely, in one piece.
Can’t wait til the 27th!

No comments: