Monday, November 12, 2007

Picking bone in an egg.

I looked inside the image in the mirror.
Dark circles formed under the eyes.
Tears.
The eyes tried so hard to restrain tears from streaming down.
Red nerves and watery eyes.
I managed to hold them back.
I managed to.

Many a times, I found myself not knowing my own value to you.
You need me, then you'll come to me.
When finish using me, you try to get rid of me.
You used every possible way to hurt me, words especially.
I'm just a human, with feelings.
What do you want from me actually?

I'm really tired, exhausted.
Stop torturing me!

I'm going to reconsider the decision of staying.
I don't see why I have to stay, anymore.
Since for you, I'm just someone who do nothing, so why do I have to bother about your business right?
Whatever.

No comments: