Sunday, November 11, 2007

Naughty tummy.

The stomach wasn't feeling too good for the past 2 days.

Air.

Filled the whole space of the stomach.

Stomach going to explode.

*Rub stomach*

I feel so uncomfortable. =/

If only there's a pump that can pump out all the air inside the stomach.

Let my 2 months old pregnant stomach become flat like normal.

Uugghh!!

The air hit against the stomach's wall whenver I moved.

Suffering.

I wanted to cuddle up myself in the corner of the couch and watch tv.
But, tomorrow I'm having guitar class.

I somehow got motivated to practise harder than usual, no idea why though.

Ohh, maybe I do know the reason.

Still, it's for me to know and for you peeps to find out.

Lol.

And I guess...
I must really work harder and work more part time jobs,
just so I can afford to buy a new handphone.

Sony Ericson!!

I wonder when will that day arrive?
Hmmm...

No comments: