Monday, November 5, 2007

Upside down.

And I walk out of Affin Bank Taipan, pacing to CIMB Bank.
Lousy service and unprofessional staff. Hmph!
No wonder not many people want to go there.

Today, the cash register got not much coins left, so the manager asked me to change coins in bank.
Of course I went to the nearer bank laa, Affin Bank.
Once I stepped in to Affin Bank, I felt the coldness of the place and the staff.
Then I waited for my turn, I looked around.
The place was rather small, and empty.

I handed the RM50 in RM10 notes to the Malay lady, tell her I want to change coins.
The next second, she shows her very not happy face, says ‘tak ada.’
That’s all. My mouth dropped open. Wth?!
What kind of attitude is this?
Hello?! You as a service staff doesn’t know how to say sorry is it?
Affin Bank is black listed by me!

CIMB Bank is totally opposite of Affin Bank.
I was welcomed by 2 friendly staff who handed me the waiting number, in the very traditional Baju Melayu.
I looked around, the bank is packed with people.
I stopped at the paper writing ‘open house CIMB Bank’.
Alright, now I know why so many people are in the bank.

I managed to get seat in the crowded bank.
The man next to me was eating ketupat with rendang kari, while waiting for his turn.
Then, I can see a few aunty and uncle leaning on the wall, enjoying the food.
Some even take plastic and tapau. Ahah.
People watching is always so interesting.

Needless to say, the staff here are obviously polite enough.
Good good. =)


*******

Will be going up Genting tomorrow.
With the Claypot'ians and Emo'ians, the 2 gang of friends combine.
It's been so long since the last time Claypot'ians have the outing. Eversince that incident.
Of course I'm looking forward to this trip, I've always wanted this outing.
But, someone is going. Sigh.
Look like I gotta listen to him crapping,again.
It's do damn boring and stupid to have to listen and laugh at those jokes which are not funny at all, okay?

I thought I don't have to see that someone in this 3 months holidays. =(

No comments: