Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whatever.

I think, I'm getting used to be the keep-quiet-than-telling-everything-out-me, since whatever I say will be misunderstand.
I've try very hard to keep everything on path, but yet efforts are being taken for granted and being twisted.
Ask yourself, how much have you contributed, before you start questioning!
So hell, I don't want to give a damn anymore.
Just please, bear in mind, I'll definately be the one who cope much better with the society!

To the bf,
Thanks alot for always be there for me, I know it's damn bloody annoying with all my problems, and yet you listen to me patiently eventhough you're sick of it (okay, sometime not so patient but still listen to me.) I appreciate all these and those choc bars. Hehehe.

To the other 2 gal friends,
Thanks for all the listen-to-me session, it's not easy for both of you too, I'm glad that you girls are with me most of the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there licey! hehe. well. i have been reading your blog for quite some time now. but sumhow i just couldnt remember to drop u a comment or something. lolz. sorry bout that. hehe. well then. do keep updating your blogs then. i will be dropping in. take care!! au revoir!! =p

Licey said...

Hey.. Thanks for dropping by. Lol. Will try my best to update my blog. Busy busy busy. Haha.