Sunday, June 22, 2008

Insanity.

I tell you, I really really HATE PMS like kaukau. Seriously, I feel so damn emo. I damn sensitive giler until a little changes on your facial expression also I can emo dy.
I scream at people for no reason. I merajuk for no reason. Basically, I emo for no reason lar...
(I am so gonna shoot that stupid fly that keep flying around soon wtf damn annoying)
I eat alot, really damn alot, like pregnant lady.

Then, I've been having tummy problems for the past week.
First, I got diarrhoea, so I went to get some pills that stops diarrhoea and cramp from Watson. One thing about this pill is it really will stops my diarrhoea but the side effect is I'll constipate for 1,2 days.
I really constipate for the following 2 days. No matter how hard I try, the stubborn shit just won't want to come out okay? Torturing I tell you. My tummy damn bloated till I think I look like some 1 month-old pregnant lady.
=___________=
2 days later which was yesterday, I'm back to normal me.
But, this morning, again, I was greeted by Mr. Diarrhoea. My tummy damn pain, I wish someone can just knock on my head and make me faint or sleep. So that, I don't have to feel that pain.
Speaking of which, period suppose to come in few days time.
*Prays hard that my period cramp won't be as teruk as last month wtf I HATE period!*

I want to become guy seriously this is my wish since don't know how long ago.
Guys won't get PMS, period pain, won't get rape (at least not in Malaysia), can go for late outing, how ugly also got girls like. *big wet eyes
I want to become a guy in my next life, a handsome looking guy.

The auntie next door said I look skinnier dy.
*ZOMGWTFCILIPADIBANANA! Faster rush to the weighing machine*
Eh, really the diarrhoea effect got on me dy. Lost weight again wtf. But, I still look the same right? *Ohmmmn
Where got look skinnier? My hands muscle getting power cause every morning also exercise with the sterling.
*Show hands muscle*
See... I'm getting muscular... -__________-"
Haiya, whatever la... As long as my boobs don't shrink together, cause damn flat dy wtf why am I so tak tau malu.
Huhu ^^

No comments: