Sunday, June 1, 2008

Farewell, Taipoh.

The gathering was on Friday at Taipoh's house.

Played card games and dinner and card games.

Initially, staying over was suppose to be one of the plan but ended with me and the bf staying overnight only.


When Taipoh was giving her 'last speech', seriously I was so damn emo kaukau like don't know what.
3 months isn't really enough to judge the friendship, but I do cherish this friendship of us alot alot...


From the first day I met her, from don't know each other till sharing lil story till the heart-to-heart talk.
I seriously appreciate every piece of advice she gave, and, I will keep those in mind.

I couldn't really sleep the whole night then.
Tossed and turned, besides frequent disturbance by mosquitoes, memories flashes back.
Sigh. Okay. I was so emo.
The next day we woke up quite late and brush teeth and shower and wave goodbye to Taipoh.
I wanted to give her a hug, but then I know myself better.
A pretty goodbye wave is better than the ugly break down.

Haiya, I also don't know how to express my emo-ness in words wtf.

Taipoh, I'm missing you dy.
Sob sob.

No comments: