Saturday, June 7, 2008

Crapz

Sometimes I seriously think I'm quite a very cari pasal punya orang.
I'm like so lack of sleep this few days, yet I still stay up till very late night.

The next day, I'll usually look like a zombie when I reach uni.
Maybe, I really have to start a healthier sleeping habit.

*******
Went out with Susan initially to take some location pics for the MV's proposal, which at the end I took 2 pics that are so irrelevant.
I wanted to take the pics of the Guan Gong Temple, but kena shoo by beggars outside pulak.
And I was being so dumb, cause actually I can take without they even realize.
-___________-
Sigh.
I'm becoming stupider and stupider as time goes on.

During lunch time, one girl approached me and talk about this donation thingy for some kids.
I wanted to ignore her, but then like not so nice if do like that, I listen to her.
Then, I donated RM10 and get one receique, look like below.


I damn lazy and tired to blog.
Nah, show you all the only two pics that I took today.



No comments: