Thursday, June 12, 2008

The pathetic.

My dinner was just 2 pieces of bread.
Few ulsers on the same side of the tongue.
Tummy bloated since afternoon.
The lack of sleep.
And the worst worst is the PMS is here.
=/

Multimedia Tools idea sketches.
I. Have. No. Idea. What. Am. I. Goin. To. Sketch!
Somemore this Nigel finished sketching all his ideas.
*pouts*
How now?
My ideas are not even relevent.
I'm just not the creative one.
Sigh.

********
Me and the bf are recently addicted to block breaker 2, a hp game.
It comes with multi players too, where both us get to play the games together.
Our latest free time hobby lol.
Today we got like more than 3 hours break time and also the most boring lecture class.
Guess what?
We played until the hp battery low.
It was full bar before that.
Hahaha!

Okay la, I think I should back start with my sketches.
Boohoo!
T____T

No comments: