Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol crisis and I want to....

Throw any of Nigel's shoes to the one who announce this, cause his shoes is bigger, dirtier, smellier, hence the possibility of hitting the target's face right tepat will be higher than throwing my shoes.
The difference between shoes size 3 and size 10 wtf.

Today was out to Susan's house to discuss about the music video proposal.
Had the brief idea and chosen the song.
The rest will be discuss on tomorrow's break time.
Hmmm...
After that, we gossip a bit.
Dig out damn banyak of old news, which surprisingly came out to be some things that we are quite agree with.
But, anyway, my problem was solved during the gossip time.
Hehe. =p

It was still drizzling when I send Celine back to her condo and that's when I saw the petrol kiosk at seksyen 17 was so damn bloody jam like some kinda big thingy happening in that tiny petrol kiosk wtf.
-________________-
Then, I receive call from the mommy inform that the petrol price gonna increase up to RM2.70/litre start from tomorrow.
ZOMGWTFGILERBABIOHMYMYTHEBANANA!!! O.o
Increase again?!
Wtf I thought they say won't increase till August in yesterday's news?
Damn it. Cannot trust what those government fella said, all tipu want to kena people.
Lucky thing I was smart enough to pump my car full tank.
Yea laa, I know it can't really save much, but better than nothing.
Hmph!

Now I have to become super stingy in saving petrol cause daddy complain already.
Let'e see what I can do.

Here you go a list of how to be super stingy in saving petrol. Lol.
1. No air-cond when driving in the morning/night/rainny day.
2. Don't drive as often and take public transport as well.
3. Stay at home and don't step out from the house!
4. .......
5. .......

Will update the list when I think of more.
And I'm taking bus to MidValley tomorrow!
First time okay?!
*Clap your hands people clap your hands!*
XD

Btw, I got my pay.
So, I'm like around 800 bucks richer.
*shakes bum bum*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我真的很喜欢你的网站。优秀的内容。请继续发布这样深刻cotent。

Anonymous said...

可爱的尖锐文章。没想到,这是这并非易事。尊重你!