Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a coincident.

After the Editing class, went to One U to the bf cause wanted to watch The Incredible Hulk a.k.a Hulk Perkasa a.k.a 绿巨人 and shop around.

The worst meal part was mentioned in the bf's blog dy, so I'm not gonna talk bout it.
Aiseh, Aglio Olio spaghetti in Pizza Uno still the best. *slurp*

Anyway, initially we wanted to watch movie in Cineleisure but since we anyhow also have to get back to One U to shop so only we decided to just stick to one place.
This is where the most coincident incident happened in my whole entire life like really damn kau-kau the macam sudah ditakdirkan dijodohkan that we will bump into Kim and Sean.
I was coming out from the washroom when I saw this pair of couple.
I was looking at Sean, hmmm, familiar, this guy very familiar looks like Kim's bf.
Then, I look next to him was Kim, the round round who I'm suppose to meet up in this coming Sunday or next Tuesday.
I called her and ran to her and hugged her.
She was so blur like wtf who's this girl who hugging me?
Then, she said she thought some mad woman ran to her and hugged her.
Why la Kim you say I'm like a mad woman? T________________T
I happy and excited ma can see you.
Then, then, then, we were watching the same movie.
Then, then, then, our seats were only next to each other. Hahaha!
I was asking her for double date before that but no news from her, now tak pasal-pasal double date dy. =D

***********

Our shooping plan failed today.
His jacket hunting failed cause its either the color/size/design/price went wrong, then at the end he settled with a black polo tee from Plastic. Mati-mati pun don't want to go back with empty hands konon.
As for me, I wanted to go Jusco look for cheap bras wtf no money ma go for cheap bras first laa bwek =p
Mana tau kan, Jusco tutup! O.o
What the... @$#!$%%#$!%#$!$@!#
Out of so many days, they close at the day I want to shop.
Apala..

***********
Before balik, we dropped by The Cocoe Tree to get chocolates, cause since I din get anything, the bf wants to get me something. So nice right? *Big wet eyes
(No la, actually I since don't know how many days ago dy bug him for choco bar, then today pretend forgotten see whether he remember or not? Mana tau he really remember. Hohoho ^^)
I took mini Snickers, cause the rest were way too expensive like please la my bf don't print money at home. Lol.

Too lazy to continue.
The End.

No comments: