Monday, June 23, 2008

Eyes closing.

I went to uni as a HAPPY promoter. Over-sized Orangie HAPPY tee and Orangie HAPPY bag.
Now, I was joking only. The bf asked me wear cause he found his Greenie HAPPY tee under his pile of notes yesternight. Lol.
Off to uni with the sunshine look, damn striking, from far can see me cars won't bang me. Huhu^^
My tee seriously very the over-sized, the bf tried to convince to sell the shirt to him, cause Orangie much more nicer, but I won't sell cause I like the tee. Bwek =p
The tee and bag have got message printed on it.
My tee is 'smile', bag is 'less sugar, life's pretty sweet already', the bf's tee 'I'm Happy and I'm constagious'.
Very meaningful...
Jason asked why the couple tee looks so over-sized, oh well, it's free, can't expect much.

After class, went to watch Get Smart in MidValley.
First time I laugh so loud thorughout the whole show wtf its so damn funny I just had to LOL.
Nothing special with the story line, nevertheless its worth watching. Add in some laughter for the dull busy life.

Then, as I was walking with the over-sized tee and the bf happily wearing his new jacket outside, we walked pass the Calvin Klein perfume booth. They were promoting some new perfume I think.
You know I was like so curious and wanted them to spray on me,.
But, I walked pass the booth for so many times also they never spray, righ in front of the promoter okay?
Not fair!
T_______________T
The bf said maybe it's cause of my over-sized tee make me look like a promoter. Hence, the promoters will be thinking no point spraying on another promoter too.
=________________=


And finally, after a week of Handosme Hunting, we finally found the Mr. Handsome we've spotted since weeks ago in Foundation block cafeteria. Recruit him in as our main character will be a credit for us. That was what we were thinking when we first found him in the Foundation block, or so we thought. Seeing him right in front of us, of course we see that as a chance that cannot be miss. I went to do the talking, but as I walk near, he don't look that handsome after all. =________= What worst, he was so damn arrogant telling us there were another group wanted him to be the main character too. Then, some other lame excuses which I don't even feel like continue the conversation with him. Puh-leaze... only us looking for you. We were the group who left message on your car. Basically, is the same group that looking for you larrr..
Arrogant boy, hmph!

No comments: