Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Circle or oval?



Today, I skipped the world most boring class, Pendidikan Moral and stay at home doing some other more interesting stuff.
I read few pages of Mass Communication Theory. *wahh.. I feel damn proud padahal its only the introduction that I was reading. Lol*
I practice the Illustrator, drew the eye. I don't know why I just not good in all these software. Sigh. Seriously I damn kau slow always cannot get what the tutor teach in tutorial. Last week, tutor sat next to me and she kept on scolding why I so slow as though I was some standard 1 student. I feel so dumbdumd.T___________T
By the way, check the eyes and guess which is mine?
*No prize for those who guess correctly. Bwek =p

There you go.
Give a guess yah?


Haih, of course the uglier one is mine laa..

I'm so seriously need to get my bumbum to start working on my cup mee design and content.
Oh well, I'm just being the usual not creative self.


********
Called the grandma to tell her about the shooting in hometown and overnight plan and stuff.
I tell you my grandma is the bestest in this whole entire world!
I'm supposed to go back hometown with some of the groupies to select 2 boys as our talent, look for shooting spots and also cari makan hahahha.

The parents were asking better not to stay overnight next week as will trouble grandma later she has to clean the bedsheet pillow case all.
But, when I called her just now, she asked to stay overnight. Somemore somemore she said will bring all of us go makan on the shooting week.
I was so touched speechless dy sobsob.
I miss her so much and I can't wait to go back next week to see her.

Jelebu! Here I come!

No comments: